Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Creative serviced office in Ponsonby with private offices and coworking. This light-filled top-floor office space grants sweeping views of Auckland and is designed to cater for different ways of working – offices and coworking desks are supplemented by social zones, quiet areas, kitchen space, meeting rooms and boardrooms. Billing is simple and leases are flexible to give you the room to breathe and succeed so whether you’re a freelancer, contractor, small business, startup or corporate, you’ll be fully supported and empowered to work to the best of your ability in this unique serviced office.
About the Building - Cider Building
The Cider Building was one of Auckland’s first true mixed-use developments when built in 2016 with shops, offices and carparks combined over nine floors on the prominent corner of Williamson Ave and Pollen St. The cutting-edge building incorporates a state-of-the-art design and the prime city-fringe location benefits from the community feel of Grey Lynn, the culture of Ponsonby and the beauty of greater Auckland. It has excellent road links and heaps of awesome cafes, parks, restaurants and bars around.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 4. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· 24/7 Security
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Access to kitchen facilities
· Building outgoings included
· Electricity included
· Regular cleaning
· Fully equipped boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices (fees may apply)
· Secure high-speed Internet
· A prestigious address to put on your business cards;
· Air conditioning
· Company signage
· Conference facilities available
· Modern fit out
· Direct access to public transport
· Car parking - Street / Public Car Park (Paid)
· Concierge on ground floor
- 50m to Ponsonby Road
- Easy access to the Northern Motorway
- Short walk to popular cafes, restaurants and bars!
- 2 minutes to Auckland CBD
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: Cable
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Available to Rent
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Window
- Office Space Type: Private Office
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes
- Monthly Cost of Parking: 450
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Concierge: Yes
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Location: Central Fringe
- Internet Connectivity: Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Available to Rent
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-12096
WHO IS OFFICE HUB?
Office Hub has largest collection of shared office space, sublet office space, creative coworking office space and serviced offices, perfect for 1 - 200 employees. Let us take you on a tour of all the spaces that fit your needs and budget. Our service is complimentary and we work for you and the landlord to negotiate the most competitive deal in the market. Let us show you how shared and serviced offices can be the perfect solution for your business.
All pricing shown excludes any local taxes such as GST or VAT
** Conditions apply - A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space. The advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12 month agreement. If a shorter period is agreed to please note the price may increase accordingly. This promotional offer for new tenants only and may be withdrawn at any time due to space availability.Enquire Now